Are you a brand or destination and would like to work with A Wanderlust For Life?
How wonderful! Welcome!
We are happy to consider your request if it meets our Vision and Values (see below). The product or destination must align with either expat life, weekend travel, general travel, travel essentials, packing light, festivals, or travel/food related. Simply put, it must add value to our readers.
Because I appreciate clarity and transparency, now is probably the best time to tell you that we *do not sell dofollow links*. Please do not contact us if this is your goal.
We are happy to work with you in the following ways:
- We accept sponsored posts that meet our vision and values. But only with nofollow links. We focus on what’s best for our audience, brand awareness, and long-term relationships. Link-building efforts are not accepted.
- Video sponsorships are available for our YouTube channel.
Brand & Destination Influencer Consulting
- I’ll help you understand what you can expect from influencers
- What some red flags are
- what bloggers expect from brands and destinations
- We can also talk about press trips and blogger needs so you have the smoothest experience possible.
- Contact us at jessica [at] awanderlustforlife.com for a quote.
- We can create content to distribute on our own channels
- We can offer licensed photos & video clips
- Share videos made on press trips, and blog posts
Small business consulting
- We can do a review of your social media channels to be sure they are informative, and engaging
- We can edit copy created by non-native English speakers to make it easy to read
You are welcome to view our media kit and to contact us at jessica [at] awanderlustforlife.com for a list of possible services.
We take our reputation and the trust of our readers very seriously. Below you will find our vision, values, and information for brands. Please visit our Work With Us page for more information and contact jessica [at]if you’d like to work with us!
To inspire people to go beyond the must-see attractions and really experience a culture through its food, drink, and festivals while also thinking a little outside the box for interesting experiences.
to act in a professional manner to all who connect with us
to be ethical in how we produce content
to be honest in our experiences
to create quality content
to only promote services, experiences, or products we would personally use.
Information For Brands
We will share our experience in an honest manner. Our readers trust us and we will not misuse that trust. This is partly why you want to work with us. We will not accept any invitations or sponsorships which require positive feedback in exchange for an experience or product.
If we are compensated in any way, there will be a disclosure in the following ways:
Blog post – A statement will be placed at the top of the post
Twitter/Facebook/Instagram – #ad or #sponsored will be in the text, usually at the beginning
YouTube – short “note” will be on the video itself within the first 30 seconds for 5 seconds and a statement will be in the description box
All links within a post for which we are being compensated (using description above) will be “nofollow” links. This is non-negotiable.
We love working with brands and are confident you will be happy with our services. Can’t wait to hear from you!