We take our reputation and the trust of our readers very seriously. Below you will find our vision, values, and information for brands. Please visit our Work With Us page for more information and contact jessica [at] awanderlustforlife.com if you’d like to work with us!
To inspire people to go beyond the must-see attractions and really experience a culture through its food, drink, and festivals while also thinking a little outside the box for interesting experiences.
- to act in a professional manner to all who connect with us
- to be ethical in how we produce content
- to be honest in our experiences
- to create quality content
- to only promote services, experiences, or products we would personally use.
Information for Brands
We will share our experience in an honest manner. Our readers trust us and we will not misuse that trust. This is partly why you want to work with us. We will not accept any invitations or sponsorships which require positive feedback in exchange for an experience or product.
If we are compensated in any way, there will be a disclosure in the following ways:
- Blog post – A statement will be placed at the top of the post
- Twitter/Facebook/Instagram – #ad or #sponsored will be in the text, usually at the beginning
- YouTube – short “note” will be on the video itself within the first 30 seconds for 5 seconds and a statement will be in the description box
All links within a post for which we are being compensated (using description above) will be “nofollow” links. This is non-negotiable.
We love working with brands and are confident you will be happy with our services. Can’t wait to hear from you!