Recently, I found myself browsing through Instagram searching for interesting hashtags and clicking through different profiles.
As I was tapping along, I came across KM Zero Tours who host slow eco tours in Tuscany. I saw some details about a trip in the Chianti area (you know…like the wine!) and was super intrigued.
After reaching out to KM Zero Tours to learn a bit more, we found it’s exactly the type of experience we love — an immersive introduction to Italian culture through authentic regional food. Unfortunately, it’s falls on a week we already have plans to be in London for Traverse! *cue the pouting*
Why am I even telling you this?
Well, like I said, I am super interested in this trip and the more I read about it, the more I love it. Because we can’t go this time, we wanted to tell YOU about it! If you like trips like this, I want to be able to share more of them with you…and maybe one day be able to join you!
Oh, and I get to give you a discount on this one! 😉 Just keep reading!
Seriously, this trip sounds like a dream! So, if you are interested in a unique trip in Italy, this Chianti experience seems like a great one!
Without more chatting on my part, here’s what you want to know:
- It’s all-inclusive, including 8 days/7 nights staying in a Tuscan villa. Yes. A villa.
- A hands-on cooking class with Stefania, a Slow Food Movement Tuscan chef.
- Explore various adorable, post-card perfect villages in the region.
- Visit an organic goat farm and learn about cheese-making (with eating of course).
- Visit a bee farm and try the freshest honey you’ve ever had. Sounds sweet!
- Experience an olive farm and learn all about the culture behind olive oil.
- It’s Italy! Wine is a must, so you’ll visit a local wine producer and be hosted for lunch.
- Become acquainted with local sweets in Siena.
- Witness the age-old art of silversmithing.
- Attend a wood-turning workshop.
- Visit a historic winery…with a wine tasting of course.
- Enjoy a light hike through vineyards and olive gardens.
- Taste the culture of the region through a Florentine steak.
- Meet the Cashmere goats whose coat brings a little softness into our homes.
- Visit an olive oil press with pairing suggestions and a tasting.
- Take a bread-making class in your villa. Nothing better than freshly baked bread!
This is not just a trip, it’s an experience – A look into the Tuscan way of life through the flavors, history, vistas, and people of this region. You’ll learn a lot and have plenty of time for relaxation in the Tuscan countryside.
It’s an all-inclusive experience, which I love because it means less thinking and planning and more relaxing! The group size is limited to 12 people so you’ll definitely have a real personal Italian experience.
What does all-inclusive mean in this case? It means your accommodation, all meals, transportation to and from excursions and activities, and of course the excursions and activities themselves. You will need to get yourself to Italy first, but after that it’s all taken care of for you.
But the small size also means you’ll want to book fast!
The cost is 2900 euros per person (based on double occupancy) for the 8 days/7 nights and all of this.
BUT…just wait for it…
I’m a sucker for a discount. Why pay full-price if you don’t have to?
Because I was so excited about this and so bummed we can’t go, KM Zero Tours is giving me the opportunity you give you 100 euros off the price!!
To get this discount and to get more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to join this Tuscany experience, be sure put “Awanderlustforlife – TuscanySpring2017” in the subject line when emailing. To secure your spot, you’ll need to transfer 40% of the price when booking and the rest up to 30 days before the trip. Arianna will help you through the process and answer all your questions!
Yes, it’s a nice chunk of change. One thing Sean and I decided a while ago was that money spent on experiences is usually well-spent. And this life experience is one I know you won’t forget. When you go and love it, I want you to take a TON of pictures and send them to me so I can drool over them. 🙂 Deal?
The KMZero Spring 2017 Tour is an amazing sounding experience in Tuscany and is available to you at a discount of 100 euros, bringing the total to 2800 Euros.
If you love it, please let me know! Maybe we can even give you a guest blogger spot to share your experience. Hopefully we’ll be able to create a custom A Wanderlust For Life tour someday just for our readers so we can join you 😉
Book it. Love it. Share your experience.
I partnered up with KM Zero Tours to be able to offer you a discount, in return I became an affiliate and receive a small percentage of the sale. But I wanted to share this with you regardless, and you know I only share what I am excited to share!
All photos and videos are courtesy of KM Zero Tours.